Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cablegate: US ambassador in Luxembourg praised ex-Gitmo inmate

The Associated Press: Cable: US ambassador praised ex-Gitmo inmate

OMG!

I posted a Wikileads fantasy yesterday, where I mused about what could have been said in those 168 "cables" out of Luxembourg. Of course I believe I know what I'm talking about.

So one cable got released today and meets my predictions: Gitmo is the subject. So let's count. One prediction right on 1 release is 100% success rate.

Want to know the future? Trust me, read my old post. I could do some consulting on what the future holds, though not with the tarot cards. Much more accurate.

Isn't it true that we can't wait for the next release? Then again, read yesterday's post about what I'm thinking about the future of cablegate: in a couple of days, everyone should have understood that there is no future for that boring stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment