Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Call me Madam: New US Ambassador to Luxembourg

To all my dear friends out there: we got it almost done! See for yourself:


We have a green light! Let me summarize for you what happened yesterdayday in the 02:15 PM session of the Committee on Foreign Relations:

Committee on Foreign Relations: Committee ordered favorably reported the following business items:

..... Cynthia Stroum, of Washington, to be Ambassador to Luxembourg, ...

See? But its not yet all done. This is the Committee's recommendation. The Full Senate has a say, but honestly, it should be a formality. So my friends, watch Irving Berlin's "Call me Madam" so you learn about the protocol for the big day. And please, behave. Don't ask for a loan, even though we are poor again.

And watch here to learn when we are all through this.

Egide Thein

No comments:

Post a Comment