Friday, August 15, 2014

Dunkin' Donuts Opens First Restaurant in Luxembourg


My Orchids. Phalaenopsis "DD Nonnefascht".
Photo: Lux PD



































Dunkin' Donuts Opens First Restaurant in Luxembourg

Usually there is that summer lull in the news. How striking however this year's breaking news on exactly August 15, when Europe is celebrating another holiday.

Luxembourg finally, finally gets the recognition that comes with the opening of a first Dunkin Donuts. If I were myself interviewed about this milestone event, I would say something like this: "I'm so excited that finally Luxembourg too has access to Dunkin Donuts' heavenly masterpieces. It's such a relief from Luxembourg's own fatty Nonnefaschten. My preferred donut is still the Boston Cream. People, rejoice, and let the Police Department know the news."

Anyway, good luck DD.



No comments:

Post a Comment